Friday, October 21, 2011

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I never realized how much I appriciated Fridays until today!
This past week has basically been CrAzY! 3 tests, 2 quizzes, 1 paper, other homework and also trying to still keep a social life :)  Lately I've been really discouraged about a lot of different things with stuff going on here at school and also some other different circumastances going on at home.  It's really been making want to go home even more.  So between the discouragement and stress going on this week has been rough.  And to make it worse, I've had a sore throat and a bad cough all week :/ No time for resting tho!

I did some thinking alst night about this week and realized all I've done has been complaining.  God really humbled em last night that I am blessed WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY more than so many other people on this world and even within this campus.  I had over looked the blessings that God gave me during my "terrible" week. Monday, I got a letter in the the mail from a friend. Tuesday I got a package from my parents and a candy bar and note of encouragement from my RA, Wednesday, I was blessed by many different testimonies and praises of God's awesomness in Prayer meeting, Thursday I got another package in the mail and a note on my bed from a friend just letting me know she is praying for me!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! God was giving me an awesome week and i totally over looked it!!! :(

God is doing great things in my life right now and I can't wait to see where the enxt few years have in store for me!! Yes, It's hard and stressed and discouraging at times, but God always has our best interest at heart!!! I love Him so much for that!!!!!

I'm now looking forward to a weekend jammed packed full of fun with friends!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and Ashley after a crazy week of classes!!!

God could not have put me on a better hall to live on!!!! I have the greatest friends ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment