Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Hobby!! =)

Took this one at the soccer game on Saturday evening :)


So, if you know me at all you know I LOVE to take pictures!!!! This past summer I've really taken an interest in "photography". I hate to call it that because I am no where near being the kind of photography I wish I could be.  I'm not extrememly serious about it either.  I just have a basic digital camera, and if I happen to get a good shot of something I'll do some touch ups on it and be done with it.  I really wish I had the time/money to really get in to it and make it a part of my life. :) Just thought I'd share some of my favorites that I've capured in these past few months! :) I'd love to hear what you think! ;)

 




These next few are of my two favorite little men!!!!!! I love capturing pictures of them! They are so precious and so fun to be around and they have the sweetest spirits and I just love capturing the memories!




Feet in the sandbox!!!!







Fun with water!!!!



 I have never been a huge fan of "landscape" pictures, but lately I've been finding a great interest in them!!! =)
Camp Calvary Hill



Well, I hope you enjoyed this little Taste of Me! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment