Thursday, September 8, 2011

Homemade Ice Cream - What Freshmen Do When They Are Hungry


So this evening as me and my fellow freshman roommate and one of my bestest friends ever, Ashley were finishing up our homework and we decided that we both were REALLY hungry for some ice cream.  Well here at school it's a little tough for Freshmen to get off campus. For starters, neither one of us has a car, so we would need someone to take us. Plus, it was 9 p.m. so kinda hard to find someone at that time of night that would take us. So we got to thinking and Ashley had this brilliant idea to make our own ice cream!!!! So we got all of the ingredients, thanks to our Sr. roommate's stash of food, ingredients, spices and anything else we would ever need!!!!! we had the ice, cream, and milk so we got the salt from her :) anyways........ i've never done this before so I was super excited! :) It was alot of fun and a great way to get rid of stress!!! hahaha well it only took a total of like 10 minutes to make it and it tasted really good!!! It reminded me of a Wendy's Vanilla Frosty! :-) so this has become my new favorite snack now ;)
I had this water pitcher and it became the perfect this to put everything in to mix it up!


Me misxing up the Ice Cream.... lots of exercise in the arms ;)
Ashley Mixing
All done and sooooo YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment