Monday, September 5, 2011

A Trip To Barge...




So this morning I woke up and went to my "wonderful" (note the sarcasm) 8a.m. math class and after class was over I had to go to Barge, the University hospital thingy.  While I'm here at school I will be working inthe campus daycare, but before I start working I had to have a TB test.  For those of you who don't know me, I absolutely HATE going to the doctors and I REALLY HATE getting shots.  I'm worse than a little kid!! Plus, I am away from home and had to do this... ALL ON MY OWN! Yes, I'm still getting used to living with out mommy and daddy ;) But believe it or not, it was not bad at all!!! I had a sweet lady dr. who talked and talked and talked! But I loved it hahaha the shot wasn't bad except for the fact that I ahve this nice little red "bubble" on my arm for the next two days. Then I will probably be able to start working!!
That will definately be a big adjustment to me here at school. I've been here a week without working and I'm thouroughly enjoying the free time I have.  It will be tough trying to disipline myself once I really get in the swing of things, but I know with God's help ANYTHING is possible!!!!!!

Isaiah 40:29 "He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength"

No comments:

Post a Comment